Faculty of Law in Nis - average grade 9, 38; French and English language; 1988, 1989 & 1990, highest scoring graduate of year.1987-1991
University in Nis award for the best graduated student of generation at Faculty of Law – Silver sign award in 1992.1991
Postgraduate studies in area of International Law – Faculty of Law in Novi Sad – International Law cathedral, mentor academic professor Tibor Varady PhD.1991-1993
In Silicon Graphics Inc. center in Switzerland attended international specialized course for IT.1996
Bar exam passed in front of committee of Ministry of justice of The Republic of Serbia.1997
Lecturer of Human Rights – Belgrade center of human rights, Serbia, mentor Vojin Dimitrijević PhD.1998
Authorized Broker for trading with stocks and doing business on financial market, pass exam for Broker - license for Broker.1999
European Bank for Reconstruction (EBRD) and Development registered Nebojsa Stankovic PhD & Stanković & Partners Law Office with the list of experts as a result of the participation in realization of one of the EBRD Projects.2002
Recommendation from the US Embassy for Stanković & Partners Law Office2009
Masters Degree Thesis „Rights, obligations and status of foreign investors“– at department of International Commercial Law and Commercial Law at Faculty for trade and Law in Novi Sad, Serbia.2010
WJP registered Nebojsa Stankovic PhD & Stanković & Partners Law Office in the list of experts from Serbia as a result of the participation in the World Justice Project - Rule of Law Index® 20202013
PhD thesis „Impact of normative regulation of foreign direct investment in the sustainable development of Serbia“ – Faculty of European Legal and Political Studies in Novi Sad, mentor Stevan Šogorov PhD.2015
Senior Legal Advisor at the Project STP Capital Partners2018
- By the decision of the Board of Directors of the Bar Association of Serbia, Nebojša Stanković PhD was appointed a lecturer at the Academy of the Bar Association of Serbia.
- Membership in the Naissus Business Club2019
Recommendation from the German Embassy for Stanković & Partners Law Office2020
- 1991-1994: Part owner and one of the three founders of the private company Morena inženjering llc Nis for the IT sector; the position of director for the legal, finance and foreign trade sector.
- 1994-1999: Deputy director at Ei SiGraf llc, representative of the IT group Silicon Graphics Inc. for ex-Yugoslavia, for: export import, legal consulting, finance, corporate & IT law.
- 2001–2021: Registered in the register of attorneys in the Bar Association of Serbia – Bar Association in Nis.